Achieving 98% consent and zero ad-blocking
There are golden nuggets to be found from your existing readers if you use our highly responsive platform to monetise 100% of your reach
Legislations like GDPR and CCPA around the world increasingly affect how user data can be used to monetise websites.
To monetise user data more and more countries legally require publishers to obtain the user’s consent – and the same applies for ad-tech infrastructure from e.g. Google.
contentpass offers an out-of-the-box solution to help publishers to obtain very high consent rates – using the consent management platform of their choice. contentpass also solves ad-blocking which finally enables publishers to fully monetise all of their users again.
contentpass in a nutshell:
- customisable wall for paid access and obtaining of consent
- improved legal safety with privacy-friendly offering
- out-of-the-box payment solution or integration into existing systems
- for individual publications, publishing groups or cross-publisher
- hard ad-blocking wall (optional)
- fast integration into existing infrastructure
- for legitimate interest and consent (via TCF 2.0 CMP)
The missing link for improved legal safety and significantly higher and better monetizable ad-reach:
contentpass offers (cross-publisher) subscriptions for an ad- and tracking-free reading experience of ad-supported content. Readers get the choice to compensate publishers either with their data & attention or pay for access. Our solution enables publishers to comply with GDPR / CCPA and fully monetise 100% of their reach – including former ad-blocking traffic.
For more information please don’t hesitate to reach out to Dirk Freytag, email@example.com.